Livingston, New Jersey

Ordered flowers from Proflowers.com Saturday with same day delivery guaranteed. sent me an e-mail Sat.

night to tell me they were unable to find a florist to deliver. This morning I okayed it for them to deliver today. Next I received an e-mail telling me it would have to be a different arrngement, which I agreed to. They called 15 minutes ago and I discovered that even though my card was charged $95.00 on Sat.

,which included $7. for same day delivery, my flowers are still not delivered.

These were to a friend who had surgery, had her bladder punctured during the surgery, and other complications. Flowers would have been nice!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

Had the same experience. I placed a same day delivery for my mom's birthday, like I do every year since she lives 4hrs away from me.

She actually looks forward to this every yr on her bday and mother's day. I paid extra for same day delivery. Pro Flowers says that if you place an order I believe its before 2pm they can deliver same day. I placed mine before 9am.

At 4:30pm I called to check the status of delivery and was told it would be delivered before 6pm she even put me on hold to check with the florist.An hour later I get a call telling me the florist had a last minute funeral to do and couldn't deliver mine until the next day. As pissed as I was I agreed because the lady who called promised me the flowers would be del. by noon on Saturday. At 9:15 Saturday I rcv an email saying my delivery was made so I call my mom and no Delivery!

I call back and was told the florist confirmed the wrong order by mistake and guarenteed my delivery by once again 6pm. At around 4pm I get another call telling me it will now be Monday! Pissed I do what anyone would do and I demanded my money back. Now the day after my mom's bday and no flowers.

Honestly when I demanded my money back I should have rcvd my money back plus my order should have been delivered anyways. Forgot to add on Friday I had the person that called me call and apoligize to mom and also she was promised the order on Sat.

before noon and she sat home all day waiting on this gift from her daughter. Never again will I order from Pro Flowers and I will tell anyone who will listen to use someone else for all gifting orders.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300389

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie