Proflowers - Total Embarrassment of Floral Arrangements.

I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers.My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers.

I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box. I went to my desk and put my arrangement together. I read to wait at least 8 hours for the buds to bloom. This picture was after 10 hours of being opened.

The pink ones are beautiful, and the red ones are OK. The others, I can't believe it. Some are still not bloomed. I was so embarrassed to have this huge arrangement on my desk.

All of them look wilted, even the pink ones have brown around the edges. I called my husband in tears because I was asked by co-workers if they were from a few days ago. I've ordered through Teleflora alot, however I saw an ad for Proflowers and thought I'd try it(I guess that was my first mistake). DO NOT GET FLOWERS THROUGH THEM.

They should be ashamed of themselves to have this type of arrangement delivered.I'm completely dissatisfied and I'm waiting for an email back on what they're going to do for me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 16, 2013 #610053

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.