Dayton, Ohio

I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers.My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers.

I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box. I went to my desk and put my arrangement together. I read to wait at least 8 hours for the buds to bloom. This picture was after 10 hours of being opened.

The pink ones are beautiful, and the red ones are OK. The others, I can't believe it. Some are still not bloomed. I was so embarrassed to have this huge arrangement on my desk.

All of them look wilted, even the pink ones have brown around the edges. I called my husband in tears because I was asked by co-workers if they were from a few days ago. I've ordered through Teleflora alot, however I saw an ad for Proflowers and thought I'd try it(I guess that was my first mistake). DO NOT GET FLOWERS THROUGH THEM.

They should be ashamed of themselves to have this type of arrangement delivered.I'm completely dissatisfied and I'm waiting for an email back on what they're going to do for me.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers Spring Blooms Arrangement Review from The Woodlands, Texas Proflowers "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..." Read more Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah Proflowers "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more