Leesburg, Virginia

I ordered the 39.99 flower and chocolate strawberries online. When I got to the last page to confirm the order, I searched around for the details of the order to make sure it was correct.

I found that the total was now $95.00. Not the 39.99. I called customer service and after waiting for 20 minutes I explained this all to the rep. I was told that this ismthe normal delivery charges.

What a total rip off.

These guys need to be stopped. This was clearly designed to catch unsuspecting people by presenting an order total and then changing it after the credit card information and shipping info was completed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

Deland, Florida, United States #608819

What are you S0_Sad? Proflowers.com die hard fan boy??

And a bad one at that because all you do is SPAM by copying and pasting your posts (aside from the few changes) in everyone else's. Just shut up already, seriously.

to S0_Sad Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #608279

He's right that they take your credit card info before showing the price breakdown. Though they give you the option to cancel, that seems odd.

to S0_Sad Dayton, Ohio, United States #648067

I just ordered $24.95 flower basket for my Mother. I looked all over the page to make sure nothing odd was being charged.

The total on the website was just as i said. However, once i opened my email i noticed they charged my account for 49.75. Two different shipping fees plus a handle and care fee. None of that was on the balance they had originally given me.

Needless to say after seeing this i looked up reviews of proflowers and i see this is typical. This place is a scam site!

I hope you read other angry reciews before you fall for their bull. :(