Spokane, Washington

If it's too good to be true it usually is. I didn't listen to my gut and got burned.

A dozen roses in a glass vase and chocolates delivered for $19.99? There was no mention of a delivery fee although I should have realized there would have to be a delivery fee from a local florist. When I logged into PayPal there was no total shown and the only message was "Proflowers needs your billing address to complete this order." I clicked on "Continue" and was taken back to the Proflowers site for confirmation. On this confirmation page there were no itemized costs shown or even a total.

The final charge to my PayPal account was $38.96. PROflowers is anything but "Professional!" I'm not too happy about the way PayPal processes Proflowers' orders either.

After the fact of having placed the order I then received an Itemized breakdown of the real costs from Proflowers. Their methods may not be illegal but they certainly are not up front with the costs.

Comments

suzejacobs
to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #607998

Don't you tell me that I have not been deceived and just want to complain - I am a professional shopper on the side... perhaps you're a stock holder, but let me tell you, I've been listening to this promotion ALL week on WRKO and it states all you get and guaranteed delivery, blah, blah, blah...they did not give me the total until the confirmation, a whopping $85.00...get over yourself and stop deceiving the general public with your BOGUS Advertising!!

suzejacobs
to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608631

You are one sick Pup! What is my fault is relying on reputability, which you obviously don't possess ~ AND NOT for thinking as a criminal with mistrust when placing an order. You make me ill...like I said before nit-wit, there were NO breakdown of charges until AFTER THE FACT - GOT IT!?!?!