UN-ProFlowers delivered a piece of scrapyard junk to my Mum!
It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather.The watering can shown on website is pastel cheery yellow one, much finer and daintier than the piece of scrapyard junk you sent to my mum as pictured - both shown here for comparison.
I will think twice about ordering anything else from ProFlowers or ProPlants FOR SURE!!!!
The glorified photo of what I thought I ordered turned out to be the most horrific misrepresentation and disaster especially considering the sentimental significance of this order!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..."
- "We bought a Meissen porcelain figurine on eBay on a buy-it-now option. The figurine was listed as excellent condition and we also asked the seller before the purchase whether it..."
- "Please do not buy from Home and Stone, their website is www.HomeandStone.com This seller sold me an item they didn't have in stock and did not contact me at all..."
- "Hello, I'm frequent flyer of Malaysian Airline and generally, my experiences are good however, on Wed. 8th Jun, 2016, I took MH 720 (seat 9C) from Jakarta to KUL and it..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."