Turnaround Time

This company obviously hires morons. I placed an order online on December 8, 2015 to be delivered on December 11 to a funeral home for my aunts funeral.

We go to the funeral home on 12/11...no arrangement. I called the company and was transferred 6 times before Brianna in "Florist Division" finally says..."I see where this arrangement was supposed to be delivered today". Really dumb ***...you only had 4 days to send it to a local florist for the order to be processed. She said she couldn't give me the name of the florist shop the order was sent to because of privacy issues...REALLY!

What the ***. There are only 5 florists in the town where this order was sent. I'll find out which florist it was sent to if I have to go and personally see each one individually. I guarantee this order was never sent.

They didn't have a problem processing my debit card..Imagine that. This company is a complete sham.

Plus they hire the biggest bunch of idiots they could find. DON'T USE THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, problem with delivery you name it. .

I didn't like: No delivery, Lack of understanding.

Comments

Pleo

Why do people order flowers from third parties anymore? Want flowers?

Go to google and type in, "Florists" and then your zip code. Hit enter. Choose one from the results and call directly. In most cases, local florists have websites so you don't even have to call them, you can just order online.

You'll get better service, MUCH more bang for your buck and less headaches.