Mckinney, Texas

My husband of 18 years decided for the very first time to buy me a mothers day gift from him and our boys, he purchased a dozen roses and free chocolates. I recieved the dozen roses Friday evening May 10th at 6pm without chocolates!

I unwrapped the flowers and three of them were already drooping with crunchy leaves, I then cut the bottom of each rose, put in the packet that comes with the flowers and water into vase while my husband called customer service to find out about the chocolates, he only recieved a 10 dollar credit, no chocolates. Today is four days later and all the flowers are dead, they never opened up and my husband hasnt recieved a call back from corporate like he was promised, all this and paid over 40 bucks! Next year he says he will just go to Kroger get a dozen roses for 12.00 plus a box of chocolates with one free!

Never again, would not recommend this to anyone was very disappointed! Tried to add picture but after waiting 10 minutes for it to upload I gave up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

jhernandez
#651922

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

ProFlowers Reviews