Proflowers - Valentine's Day Surprise...LEAVES NOT FLOWERS

497 of 1083 Proflowers reviews

I received a delivery of flowers from Proflowers sent from my husband.I have to admit they were the saddest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen.

Ladies in my office were joking that my husband sent me a salad and asking if Proflowers included salad dressing. I was embarrassed to even send a picture to him because it was so ugly. Proflowers should feel ashamed of themselves. Flowers are suppose to brighten someone’s day and this has not only upset me but my husband too!

What he ordered is not what I received.

The picture on the website is beautiful, the vase on my desk with leaves not so much.I think they forgot the flowers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
497 of 1083 Proflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 30, 2015 #1001606

i am in the military so i am always away from home, iv bought about 20-30 bouquets of flowers, all from proflowers, one had one issue with them not being the correct flowers, still pretty but not what i ordered, i called proflowers they gave me a full refund plus sent the correct flowers the next morning. always a pleasure doing business with proflowers, dont let this steer you away!

0 0 Reply
proredpc

Feb 16, 2013 #610080

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.