I received a delivery of flowers from Proflowers sent from my husband.I have to admit they were the saddest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen.
Ladies in my office were joking that my husband sent me a salad and asking if Proflowers included salad dressing. I was embarrassed to even send a picture to him because it was so ugly. Proflowers should feel ashamed of themselves. Flowers are suppose to brighten someone’s day and this has not only upset me but my husband too!
What he ordered is not what I received.
The picture on the website is beautiful, the vase on my desk with leaves not so much.I think they forgot the flowers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I almost did this. Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did. What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave..."
- "Buying from this company was been horrible! I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but..."
- "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..."