I received a delivery of flowers from Proflowers sent from my husband.I have to admit they were the saddest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen.
Ladies in my office were joking that my husband sent me a salad and asking if Proflowers included salad dressing. I was embarrassed to even send a picture to him because it was so ugly. Proflowers should feel ashamed of themselves. Flowers are suppose to brighten someone’s day and this has not only upset me but my husband too!
What he ordered is not what I received.
The picture on the website is beautiful, the vase on my desk with leaves not so much.I think they forgot the flowers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..."
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..."
- "Buying from this company was been horrible! I read that items could take awhile to ship so I made sure to order early and waiting did not bother me but..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."