Ordered a dozen roses and the chocolate covered strawberries from Proflowers.com. The flowers arrived on schedule in a box with the flowers wrapped in paper and plastic.

So I undo all that and place the flowers in the vase and what I end up with is just that, a dozen roses and two little pieces of babys' breath flowers in a vase that is WAY to large. Although the flowers were fresh and the stems were not broken, the end result was that it looked like exactly what it was, just some flowers thrown in a vase!

I highly recommend going to your local florist so that you can see exactly what you are getting. Hopefully the strawberries will not disappoint, but if they do, I will post another complaint on here!!

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

I received a dozen small sad looking red roses yesterday from proflowers. I happen to work in the bakery at A grocery store and I'm embarrassed to say our roses are soooo much bigger and way more beautiful than the ones from proflowers.

I would never think grocery store flowers blow away flowers from proflowers but they totally do!

I will NEVER order from there and told my love to not order from there again. Not to mention lots of ppl at work agree!

A coworker of mine received a flower delivery from a friend through ProFlowers a couple of years ago. Same disappointing results.

She worked at the front desk and a huge number of the office staff (over 100 people) saw the flowers and how sad the arrangement looked. The roses started to wilt before 5:00 P.M. Several drooped right over the vase. It was worse than receiving nothing at all.

I believe she ended up throwing the whole mess away and didn't bother to take it home.

Needless to say, everyone who saw the delivery at my office will never order from ProFlowers. Seeing is believing.

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers