Proflowers - Very disappointing. Will *never* use again.
I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey.In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same at both, but Proflowers had so many more hidden charges (vase, card, "care and handling") that it ended up being $15 *more* than FTD.
So what started as $49 was $99 by the time I was done!I could have forgiven that, but the quality was terrible. I *guess* there were 18 roses, but only about 10 were of decent size. The rest were tiny buds that were lost in the sloppily arranged baby's breath, and they all wilted before they ever bloomed. It looked nothing at all like the picture.
I've attached both the picture at the website and the vase as delivered.They sent me a feedback link, to which I gave a very detailed complaint, and never heard anything back.I've learned my lesson.Pricey or not, I've never had a bad experience with FTD, and will stick with them in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..."
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."