I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey.In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same at both, but Proflowers had so many more hidden charges (vase, card, "care and handling") that it ended up being $15 *more* than FTD.
So what started as $49 was $99 by the time I was done!I could have forgiven that, but the quality was terrible. I *guess* there were 18 roses, but only about 10 were of decent size. The rest were tiny buds that were lost in the sloppily arranged baby's breath, and they all wilted before they ever bloomed. It looked nothing at all like the picture.
I've attached both the picture at the website and the vase as delivered.They sent me a feedback link, to which I gave a very detailed complaint, and never heard anything back.I've learned my lesson.Pricey or not, I've never had a bad experience with FTD, and will stick with them in the future.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "You people suck. Ordered 100 birthday blooms and from what I saw in the picture my Sis sent I'd bet there were a dozen wilted blooms out of that mess...."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."