State: Virginia City: Virginia Beach Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (4 of 209 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Beware of mis-stated delivery charges

Went through placing an order and the date of delivery stated "standard mother's day delivery 14.99". When I placed the order, it charged me twice the already inflated Mother's Day standard delivery. What a SCAM on delivery!!! Then I called Customer Service and got a very rude person. When I said she left me no recourse but to post on internet what a crummy attitude she had, the woman had the audacity to tell me "good luck with that, sir". So, potential consumer, if you are thinking about shopping with Proflower I tell you, "Good luck with that, Sir or Mam"!!!!
Pricing issue

ProFlowers in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Never Again.

I will never be using your fraudulent company again. On Friday I was looking for a website that would allow me to send flowers to my mother for her birthday on Sunday. I wanted to ensure they were delivered on Sunday and low and behold, your website has a special, more expensive site that ensures delivery on Sunday. I paid extra for my flowers, and twice as much for my delivery in order to ensure my mother's flowers were deliver the morning of her birthday. To my unfortunate surprise, I get a message Sunday at 11am (an HOUR before my very expensive GUARANTEED delivery deadline) that your service needs an alternate day for delivery. NO APOLOGY. As if, this sort of thing were acceptable. IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE THAT YOU TOOK MY MONEY AND BUSINESS ON THE PREMISE OF A LIE. When I spoke to the customer service agent, she actually expected me to understand that many florists were not open on Sunday. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. WHY WOULD YOU TAKE ORDERS ONLINE FOR A SPECIFIC ZIP CODE AND MAKE ME PAY EXTRA MONEY ON SOMETHING YOU KNEW YOU COULD NOT DO. Further, how is it possible that you had my order for 2 days and only called me an hour before my flowers were supposed to be DELIVERED. I actually had to speak to a supervisor to get my delivery charge refunded. YOUR COMPANY DID NOT DELIVER ON SOMETHING I PAID FOR, THEREFORE ITS REFUND IS EXPECTED AND OBLIGATORY. I am shocked you are not refunding my entire order as an apology for your horrible service. It speaks to the fact that this situation is a RULE with your company and not an exception. I will never be duped into using your service again and further, I will be posting this letter on every available review site I can find as I would not want any other innocent consumer duped.
jhernandez

If you haven't already received your resolution I want to ensure that happens. Please email me at cssocial@proflowers.com and I'll make sure that's done.

I look forward to helping you. -Mike @ProFlowers

Loss
Tags
  • Economics

Proflowers a big SCAM!!!

i put in an order online and come to find out after check out that i was being charged twice for delivery. mind you that they didnt show the total amount including shipping after i paid for it with my credit card. THey will mislead you that you are only spending 30 bucks for a set of flowers and will not inform you that they will charge you twice for delivery and all of their hidden charges after you pay for it. i called the customer service and they said that they cant help me nor im not allowed to cancel my order. I suggest everyone to stay away from them!

I never ordered because they were going to charge me $40 in shipping/delivery charges, what a joke!! The arrangement I was going to buy was only $39.

jhernandez

We apologize if you've had difficulty with our online ordering process. We aim to keep the charges as transparent as possible.

All charges will be itemized and displayed prior to any order being confirmed. And you will never be charged more than once for shipping on a single item; we simply break the shipping charges down if there are any surcharges over the standard rates for things such as early morning, weekend, or guaranteed holiday deliveries, for example. The itemized breakdown's placement on the form after the credit card information is simply a function of how the order process works. But no authorization or other communication of sale is placed on your card until the order is confirmed on the following page.

However, if there are any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at the number Luke posted above, 866-526-9426.

One of us be happy to discuss any of our policies (including shipping and holiday cancellations), partners, or products with you. -Steve @ProFlowers

jhernandez

Trigun4299, I apologize for your experience, as this is not typical of our service. Please contact me at 866-526-9426 and I will make this right. Luke

next time do a search on the company name, this place has been doing surcharges and other nasty things like that (like the "easy saver scam") for years

Like others have said - very sneaky. They advertise $19.99, then add a $10 for delivery, and $5 for guaranteed on date delivery, and then a $3 "care and handling" fee.

You won't see this until you are about to pay - after you put in your CC#.

View more comments (4)
Problems with payment

Buying flowers from Proflowers leads to $29 dollars a month extra charges

I bought flowers from Proflowers twice before I noticed I was being billed by two companies for membership to recieve discounts and free shipping on a monthly basis. I was tricked into accepting these offers by accepting a free shipment discount. If you have ordered flowers from this company check your bank statements and demand your money back. This is oone of the biggest frauds on the internet. The flowers and delivery are good, it's the charges afterward that turned me off. As consumers we should not have to go through a maze to make a purchase, I feel sorry for companies that resort to these types of tactics. I have begun to watch companies that offer great deals on the internet most are scam artists.
Problems with payment