Proflowers - Waste of Money: Worst Looking Flowers Ever!
I go to college and wanted to surprise my mom with flowers since my dad is out of the country until next month. Since I rarely get to go back home to see her, I decided to buy flowers online and have them sent to her job instead of asking a friend from my hometown to do it for me. I saw an offer from Proflowers on LivingSocial for $15 for $30 and was skeptical, but I figured the 29,000 other people who had purchased the deal couldn't all be wrong. 30 sweetheart tulips for $39.97, glass vase for $9.99, delivery for $14.99 (extra charges if you want it on the 14th, but I was fine with the 13th), and tax all added up to $72. A tad pricy, but anything for my mom.
My mom texted me today, telling me she loved me and appreciated the thought. She also asked me how much the flowers cost, which I thought was a strange thing to ask. My sister then texted me "Mom got the flowers! But why are they so droopy and full of leaves? :(" so I asked her to send me a picture. I can't express how disappointed I was with them. They looked absolutely nothing like the advertisement! There were only 25 tulips, not 30 as I had ordered, and all of them were droopy. There were so many oversized leaves that it looked like I had ordered a house plant instead of pretty tulips. The vase came separately from the flowers, which was unbelievable because every other company I've ever ordered from has delivered them as a complete package. My mom worked as a florist a few years back, and even with her skills, that was as pretty as she could get the bouquet to look.
Incredibly false advertisement, not to mention they cheated me out of 5 flowers! Do they not care about satisfying customers to get them to come back and re-order from them? I understand now why they had to put a special offer on LivingSocial - so that they could trick naive people like me into giving them our business. We obviously only buy flowers for people we truly care most about, and to have it be a negative experience really takes away from the special moment. Such a disappointment! Please trust me when I tell you to stay away from Proflowers!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "Terrible. Overpriced. Customer service is terrible. Reps answering phones cannot comprehend simple conversation. See the ad vs. delivered photos attached. Nuff said...."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."