Was going through the website to make my Valentines day order and had to make changes as I went as it AUTOMATICALLY adds a vase that is an additional $13.00 because it's red I guess.Then in the shipping page it asked when I wanted it shipped...

I of course put in VALENTINES DAY!

It proceeded to charge me $9.99 shipping PLUS $4.99 for guaranteed Valentines day and then $2.95 for them to get off their *** and actually ship them.Expected more from them for sure.

Go elsewhere where the charges are clear and UPFRONT!!

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #427516

Tellnolie, I am sorry for the confusion. Please call me at 888-855-3486 I’d be happy to review your order with you. Luke

Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more