I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes of ordering due to the huge amount of processing and delivery fees, which was about 45% of the price of the flowers What a ripoff.Any how, I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes, but couldn't because I didn't cancel in time.

Are they kidding me. I emailed their Customer Service, several times, and finally was told that in the disclaimer it stated that I couldn't cancel if I ordered after 2/7/10, even if I canceled within 5 minutes of ordering.

That's just poor business decision.I could understand if I waited 24 hrs of ordering, but this was literally within 5 minutes.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

This is a total ripoff.So many charges that are hidden.

They make you enter all the details before they show you the final amount which three times what I had in my mind. There is a shipping charge, Valentine's day shipping charge, Handing, tax, card, blah blah.

Their advertisement only says $19.99 for flowers.I wud say, filthy tricks they play on people emotions.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300166

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers.I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426.Sallie

Proflowers - Flowers Review from North Salt Lake, Utah Proflowers "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more