I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes of ordering due to the huge amount of processing and delivery fees, which was about 45% of the price of the flowers What a ripoff.Any how, I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes, but couldn't because I didn't cancel in time.

Are they kidding me. I emailed their Customer Service, several times, and finally was told that in the disclaimer it stated that I couldn't cancel if I ordered after 2/7/10, even if I canceled within 5 minutes of ordering.

That's just poor business decision.I could understand if I waited 24 hrs of ordering, but this was literally within 5 minutes.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

This is a total ripoff.So many charges that are hidden.

They make you enter all the details before they show you the final amount which three times what I had in my mind. There is a shipping charge, Valentine's day shipping charge, Handing, tax, card, blah blah.

Their advertisement only says $19.99 for flowers.I wud say, filthy tricks they play on people emotions.

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300166

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers.I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426.Sallie