Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Wow, what an awful company “Pro”flowers is now.I will NEVER purchase anything from your terrible company ever again!!

Your company use to be “Pro,” but that’s ancient history. Mr. Strauss, I strongly suggest paying better attention to who you are hiring. Perhaps stop hiring so many foreigners??

They do not fully comprehend English & your agents & supervisors have no idea what they are doing. It’s a shame that to save-a-buck or two hiring foreigners, your company has gone down the tubes. I placed a Mother’s Day order the morning of April 22nd This order included two plants & the order was confirmed. Apparently after SEVEN phone calls that I spoke with agents & their supervisors all the way up to Friday May 6th NONE of your employees assisted me or could give me an answer as to WHY they could not fix whatever the issue was.

Neither my Mother nor my Wife received the plants I had ordered for them. Now, when I called (again) to ask one of your agents why exactly they never received their flower arrangements, they told me an “error” occurred. Hmmmm, interesting! Then what were your agents & supervisors doing to help me each & every one of those phone calls I’d placed?!?!

I also placed an order on 05/03/16 for my Mother in law. Notice that the Delivery Date says for MAY 8th? You know…..Mother’s Day??? But guess when your people decided to deliver her flowers?!

MONDAY MAY 9th!!! When I think of “Pro”flowers, I get sick to my stomach. Trust & believe that I will be Yelping about your terrible company & telling all my friends, family, & any social media that I possibly can about what a disaster of a company “Pro”flowers is.

You have permanently lost a customer (and the others I spread the word to).Good riddance!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers. The most disappointing about proflowers customer care from Proflowers was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments