I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again.I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom.

The $39 arrangement ended up really costing almost $70. But the thing I was most upset about was what she received looked terrible compared to what I thought she would get. See the pics and just beware when you order. The pink vase is the photo from their website (I paid extra for a clear glass vase).

You can see there seem to be less than half the flowers in the actual arrangement vs what was advertised.

I ordered the "Deluxe All the Frills" arrangement for $40.I cannot imagine how bad the standard "All the Frills" looks!

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942670

At least they're alive and look halfway healthy. There's no way a florist could do that many flowers for $40 and they didn't get $40 after ProFlowers took their cut.

Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more