I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again.I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom.

The $39 arrangement ended up really costing almost $70. But the thing I was most upset about was what she received looked terrible compared to what I thought she would get. See the pics and just beware when you order. The pink vase is the photo from their website (I paid extra for a clear glass vase).

You can see there seem to be less than half the flowers in the actual arrangement vs what was advertised.

I ordered the "Deluxe All the Frills" arrangement for $40.I cannot imagine how bad the standard "All the Frills" looks!

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942670

At least they're alive and look halfway healthy. There's no way a florist could do that many flowers for $40 and they didn't get $40 after ProFlowers took their cut.

Proflowers - Review about Flower Arrangement from North Salt Lake, Utah Proflowers "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..." Read more Proflowers - Pathetic sympathy basket Proflowers "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..." Read more Proflowers Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more