dear pro flowers, i placed an order on thursday night to be delivered on valentines day, it was confirmed by your people, my wife still hasnt recieved her flowers and it kind of kills the meaning of sending flowers.if pro flowers is not a reputably company than i understand.

i wished someone check and see what happened as i dont have that kind of money to send to someone without results.Pro flowers was suppose to deliver flowers for valentines day, they took my order and money but didnt deliver the flowers, so much for the excitement of receiving a surprise for a special girl,

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298683

ProFlowers apologizes that the Valentine's Day flowers did not arrive as expected. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can discuss your order. Sallie

This happened to me too, it has been two days and I still have not received my flowers either, I called and I am supposed to get some replacement ones tomorrow.Hopefully it comes..

but I would call and complain about it, they should send a replacement at no additional cost, also ask to be reimbursed for your shipping costs. I don't believe it was the fault of Proflowers, but more of UPS's fault. I tracked my package and it was supposed to be delivered on V-Day and never showed.

They were very rude and unhelpful when I spoke and tried to get answers about my flowers.ProFlowers are sending the new flowers by FedEx so hopefully I will get them tomorrow.