2.8

Customer service is horrible, they cant seem to talk.They are unprofessional when it comes to customer needs, they sound annoyed and irritated.

Hidden fees all over the place.. a simple order of 29.99 ended up at almost 60$.They have delivery fee of almost 15$, taxes, additional 5$ to be delivered on a THURSDAY.. and lets not forget 3$ for "handling" That's including their promo codes. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO business with them.

My first and last time. Stick with your original flower shop, because they take pride in their work.

Proflowers just wants your money.It's that simple.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with products they offer and stated that there is a room for improvement of hidden fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad customer service, hidden fees etc" of proflowers delivery service. Proflowers needs to "improve customer service, and stop with hidden fees" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more