I ordered flowers for my mother for Valentine's Day.I received emails sayng my ordered had been delivered, when it hadn't.

I ended up ruining the surprise,and consequently she had to wait around for several hours before the flowers actually were delivered. The customer service rep rushed me off of the phone telling me they couldn't track my order. When the flowers did arrivethey were in bud form..which isn't clear on the website. Everything about the arrangement was terrible.

The vase was small, flowers were wilted.

I actually was sent an arrangement on the same day. I waited and waited,finally I called my boyfriend (who had to ruin the surprise of me receiving flowers as well) who had just spoken to a ProFlowers rep. The Rep assured him I was the next delivery.

So I waited, and waited.

No flowers, until the next morning.I received flowers identical to the arrangement I had sent my mom, but a teddy bear was supposed to be included, ProFlowers claimed to have no knowledge of a teddy bear.((((blank stare))))that was supposed to be included I can't believe this company.

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Colourstylist
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #659505

I wish I had known they come in a card board box and then you have to put it together. Does not give you that,'I feel special feeling' I was hoping to send. NEVER AGAIN!

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #298775

ProFlowers apologizes for both your disappointment and that of your mother for Valentine's Day. Please call 866-526-9426 so we can review you orders with you. Sallie