Ordered flowers for my wife on Valentines day.Flowers looked beautiful on line.They were delivered in a box and looked nothing like they did on their website.

When the box was opened 90% of the flowers were unopened and the rest were wilted. My wife sent me a picture and my heart sank. She called me crying and was so was embarrased to get such a horrible bunch of flowers while all her friends at work received beautiful flowers from local flourists in the area, my wife got ***!!! Thank you for ruining my wifes Valentines day.

You Should be ashamed of yourself for shipping such garbage that I paid almost $79.00 for.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

This sounds exactly like my day yesterday.My husband ordered the same flowers for me yesterday from this company!

I was so embarrassed to receive them. Mine too were unopened and half of the leaves were wilted.

I called my husband crying and he felt awful, so I totally feel your pain.We will never ever buy from them again...