I was out of town when my flowers were delivered to my wife and I did not find out how bad they looked till my wife told me when I returned back in town. She told me they arrived very wilted and very sad looking but naturally by the time she told me it was too late to get anything done about it. They only offer a 7day return or money back guarantee so if you don't here right away your out of luck, this is not the first time this has happened but it will be the last time because,

This will be the last time I ever use Proflowers.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of proflowers flowers from Proflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $63 and wants Proflowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1288669

Same thing happened to me today.

Wanted to be a huge surprise and all I got was a call from the wife saying that the flowers were wilted and looked dead.

Who can I contact