Had the same issue with my flowers i received the rainbow roses arrangement and they are wilted and the vase is bigger than the whole arrangement i called and got a refund for my husband.they were surprisingly nice about it.They asked me if i wanted a replacement, i told them no and they said they would credit his card.

Still sucks getting wilted dead flowers on Valentines day. they need to change the way they deliver flowers...if they dont get put out of business today.

But its the thought that counts.And definitely not taking it out on my husband.

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible - Total Rip-off Proflowers "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more