2.4

In a word...HORRIBLE.I ordered a plant to be delivered on 11-11-2015.

I placed the order late in the day on 11-10-2015 and it was for a funeral the next day. Well I received a call late the next day saying they couldn't deliver to the funeral and could they deliver to the home instead. I said that was fine but I would need to call back and give them the address. I called at least 4 times and was shuffled around from one dept to another.

Finally we got that resolved and I assumed the plant would be delivered within the next day or two. Well I find out today 11-16-2015 that the plant was never delivered and it was my family member that informed me. No call from Proflowers, no email, nothing. So I attempt to call them to find out what was happening...first call went through and then it was a blank line, second call same thing, third call someone picks up and I can hear people in the background but no one ever picks up the phone to talk to me, finally I get through and they said that the first shop didn't deliver to the address and the second didn't have it in stock.

All of this is forgivable if they would just have informed me.They did give me a 25 percent discount and then refunded my money but I still have no plant delivered for the funeral.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of proflowers plant from Proflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proflowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments