The worse arrangement I have ever ordered.I paid in the end 66.00 for an arrangement with a value of about 10.00 --- Six times what I should have spent.

Few flowers, no filler, an arrangement I WOULD NOT have picked up at the grocery store due to it's sad showing. What I bought was meant to cheer someone up instead the pathetic arrangement delivered at sad statement. I thought I would try ProFlowers as their advertisement made it SEEM I would get a good arrangement. I have used 1800flowers for years and never been disappointed.

ProFlowers is a total rip off and when they say their arrangement are large they are totally misrepresenting what a flower arrangement should be.

I will discourage anyone from using them ever.They should be driven out of business for misrepresenting their products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of proflowers flower arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $66. Proflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers flower arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments