I ordered flowers from Pro Flowers for a new baby.It gave me an option to add a balloon for an additional cost so I did.

My recipient told me no balloon came with the order. I emailed customer service with all the information they required only to have them write back that they have no record of the order. I gave them additional information. When they responded the rep told me they do not deal with balloons that they were aware of.

Really? Your own employees do not know what your business entails? I wrote back asking how that was possible only to get a response about a purchase I made in September on a sister site. I do not understand why it is so difficult to either refund my money for the balloon or deliver one.

They also charged hidden fees like other customers have been saying.Don't support this horrible company.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

suzejacobs
to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608021

There's just no getting rid of you and your lies...you are relentless, I'll give you that. if your Company was on the up and up with me from the get-go, you would have found yourself a faithful spender, as I have family everywhere, but to no avail you try and try again to railroad me into *** I do not want and remove yourself from any responsibility of your original order. Pleas stop lying and be honest with the consumer ...you are pathetic at best!

to S0_Sad Wheelersburg, Ohio, United States #610632

Hey so-sad, time to wake up and smell the flowers. Check out the proflowers Facebook page: I have never seen such customer anger and rage!! Proflowers=Epic Massive Fail!!!!!