I had powers deliver to my house The vase was broken they were delivered late they did not come with the teddy bear they were supposed to come with.the flowers were wilted and it was not a dozen it was 11.

this is the worst case of poor customer service I have ever experienced. no 1 should order everything from .proflowers they should be shut down. Pro flowers u ruined my Valentines Day. You charge 80 dollars for poor service.

Also cause me to be kicked out of my house for the night because my girlfriend but I lied About getting her flowers but it was.only you if you have this many complaints you're doing something wrongr poor service.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #649960

ordered and paid for mothers day flowers from PROFLOWERS.All address and phone numbers were correct.

Also had confirmation number from PROFLOWERS. NO DELIVERY WAS MADE ON MOTHERS DAY!!! MY 85 YEAR OLD MOTHER WAS CRUSHED TO THE BONE. ILL never use PRO SCREW UPS ever again.

Their excuse was that united parcel service fail to pickup a shipment.Very disappointing

Worse customer service ever!!!yes for sure they are

never order from pro flowers again.

They never delivered my order and they did not want to refund my moneys, instead they wanted to delivered in 1 week, Please 1 F week...

I was on the phone with 4 diff reps to try to get my refund on two orders, and they are terrible they did 4 diff refunds, I guess now I wait to see if I get my money back.NEVER ORDER FROM THEM

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #609986

Anonymous,

Sorry about the delivery and the cold night. Please send me your order details and we will make it right.

-Steven