Update by user Mar 13, 2013

Come to find out, they were at the right address but asking for my name instead of the girl I was sending the flowers! I cancelled the order and got a rull refund. Never again.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2013

I paid extra money to have the flowers delivered to my friends place of work by 1:00 on a Friday.I gave them the company name and the Suite number which happened to be on the 10th floor.

Completely ignoring the suite number, they simply walked in to the building and picked a random receptionist who had no idea who my friend was. The building has signs everywhere telling you where the company and suite is located. They did not tell me it wasn't delivered until I called at 6:30 that night. NO ONE called to tell me it wasn't delivered or ask questions.

They called my friend at 7:30AM Monday morning to find out where she was, and of course she was at home and they didn't leave a return number. I WAS NEVER CALLED until Tuesday at 10AM to find out if they had the correct address, which of course they did. In the end, it was delivered on Tuesday and they gave me 15% off! It was unbelievable.

It should have been free.WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments