Placed the order, paid extra for express shipping guess what my order never made it to destination. I called to find out what went wrong 1st person asked bunch of questions like, order #, recipient name, address, my name, put me on hold several times came back with no info.

She said she'll transfer me to a "special department" to handle this issue and yes she hung up on me. Called back, another person answered, asked the same questions , came back with same answer, this time she said someone from a "special department" will call me. Waited 2 hours no one called. I called back and Deja vu nightmare, same questions, this time she said my order was canceled with no reason, I again asked to speak with a supervisor and she said "She can't do that" this time I lost it.

I don't remember half of the things I said but I assure you wasn't good at all. And the end, I will never ever ever use this company again.

I will let everyone know not to order anything from ProFlowers and just a suggestion they should change company name to Pro Screw-Up. Thank you

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments