Placed the order, paid extra for express shipping guess what my order never made it to destination.I called to find out what went wrong 1st person asked bunch of questions like, order #, recipient name, address, my name, put me on hold several times came back with no info.

She said she'll transfer me to a "special department" to handle this issue and yes she hung up on me. Called back, another person answered, asked the same questions , came back with same answer, this time she said someone from a "special department" will call me. Waited 2 hours no one called. I called back and Deja vu nightmare, same questions, this time she said my order was canceled with no reason, I again asked to speak with a supervisor and she said "She can't do that" this time I lost it.

I don't remember half of the things I said but I assure you wasn't good at all. And the end, I will never ever ever use this company again.

I will let everyone know not to order anything from ProFlowers and just a suggestion they should change company name to Pro Screw-Up.Thank you

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.