I ordered a funeral arrangement from this sleazy outfit. $275 and they sent what should have been a cross but was missing a limb. The flowers were wilted and almost dead.

I was embarrassed and shocked by the condition. Someone actually had the nerve to let it out the door.

This is not just bad service, it's criminal.

Of course, I contacted them via email. They never responded. This is not the first time I had a problem with this company. The last time it was simply a small bouquet, less than $100, this time it was really stealing on their part.

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Bonner-West Riverside, Montana, United States #786076

Ok..if they messed up the first time why would you order from them again

Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more