Last year one of my daughters ordered ProFlowers for me for my birthday in June.The flowers were left on the front porch to bake in the sun and when I opened the tightly wrapped package of 2 dozen roses the same day, they were so wilted and smashed from the packaging I had to throw them out.

The little box of chocolates were so melted, I could not pick them out of the box to eat them, so they were thrown in the garbage with the flowers.This year both my daughters ordered Mother's day Flowers from ProFlowers and the flowers were wilted and dried up in two days; a very poor value for the money.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers - Spring Blooms Arrangement Review from The Woodlands, Texas Proflowers "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more