I ordered from ProFlowers for Valentines day. I was excited at first, because I was able to get the order in a few days before and felt like I was ahead of the game knowing they wouldbe delivered on V-day.

The price for the flowers was pretty cheap, but the pictures they showed on the internet looked good (mistake #1, relying on the pictures). The delivery charge ended up being as much as the flowers -- I thought "geez, that's kind of underhanded", but, oh well, I was getting flowers delivered for $40. Seemed like an OK price, even if they weren't the greatest. I figured I'd get at least grocery store florist quality and they were coming on Valentines day.

Well, the price was about $37.50 more than the flowers were worth. Mu wife sent me an email saying "the flowers are beautiful', but that's just cuz she's such a sweetheart. I got home and saw the saddest most ridiculous looking group of multicolor roses there could be. They looked like they were tie dyed. The internet showed a pretty bunch of mixed red, pink, yellow and white rose. In reality they were tattered looking, tiny, roses that were the strangest colrs I've seen. The pedals were ragged and had brown spots.

I sent ProFlowers customer service a note telling them how disappointeed I was. They respondedwith some well trained shpeel about how great their flowers are -- I told them otherwise. They never offered to make good on their lousy flowers in any way.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I have to agree with these posts.My bf sent me flowers, strawberries and chocolate for Valentine's Day.

The chocolate came the following day.

The Lucky in Love Bamboo plant he sent to my granddaughter is already dying.I sent an email to ProFlowers and got "I'm sorry but our potted plants have a 14 day guarantee", of course its' been 21 days!!

The chocolate came the following day.