I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.
When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..."
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."