This was outright fraud.

Not only was my price more than doubled at check out, when the flowers got here they were wilted and limp the leaves looked like limp garlic leaves the flowers were closed and even after 2 hours in water there was no improvement. I'm just glad I was the one who answered the door when they got here, It would have been an embarrassment to give these to my wife so I trashed them and did what I should have done to start with, went to a real florist.

I paid through paypal and WILL be filing a dispute.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I received my flowers from pro flowers on Valentine Day 2012.they were horrible.My co workers received flowers also that day after me.

When I seen there's I was so embarrassed of mine I took them off my desk.Love my husband for the thought.when I got home and he seen them he could not believe it..He told me he was sorry..but the sad thing is its not his fault..Pro Flowers is a RIP OFF!!

Just got my flowers and they are wilted and limp, too. Sad looking, really. Stay away from ProFlowers.

michelle0818

I just got mine. My 5 year old said 'poor dead flowers' after I put them in the vase. RIP OFF

I, unfortunately, had them sent to my girlfriend at work. She asked me if it was supposed to be a joke gift (wilted flowers).