I just recieved my bouquet from proflowers.My kids picks this out for me online and when it came out of the box you could see the disapointment in their eyes.

Right away they said that doesn't look like the picture. It was suppose to be a dozen roses, got 11. It really is so sad looking. The tips of the roses are brown.

The leave on the stems of the roses are quite damaged. It just looks sad.

They waited all day for the delivery of the flowers to give to me, only to be so disapointed.Shame on you proflowers!!!!!

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more