Proflowers - You decide it these 2 pictures are the same product

Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged for your order:

Deluxe Valentine's Day Spectacular Qty: 1 $44.98

Promotional Vase Shipping: $1.63

Order Sub-total: $91.56

a Free Clear Standard Vase: $-9.99

Order Total: $81.57

And thats with the free vase. I ordered anyway, and will let you be the judge of whether these 2 pictures represent approximately the same flowers...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 14 No 14
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 16, 2013 #610083

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at I will make sure you are taken care of for your order. I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

Feb 14, 2013 #608893 Wilson, North Carolina

Just recieved the most sorry-looking flowers I have ever seen. The picture of what I was suppose to recieve and what came today was so different I thought it was a joke! Yes, I am aware they come in bud-form, but the buds are HALF DEAD! And there was way more leaves, which hides the dead flowers....I called and they are crediting my acct back(as well they should)and my husband will never use them again!

Feb 14, 2013 #608882

I am the original poster, and I am now aware that they arrive in bud form, now that I look at the picture in more detail. When I ordered, I was looking at the flowers, not the words that basically spell out what you see here is not what you are getting, but maybe in a week or so. That part is on me. Just a bit exasperated, as there is nothing I can do to undo the initial "what are these?" text message I received this am...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about