Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged for your order:
Deluxe Valentine's Day Spectacular Qty: 1 $44.98
w/Valentine's Day Greeting Card $1.99
w/Large Ginger Vase $9.99
Standard Delivery: $14.99
Guaranteed Feb. 14 Delivery: $14.99
Care & Handling: $2.99
Promotional Vase Shipping: $1.63
Order Sub-total: $91.56
a Free Clear Standard Vase: $-9.99
Order Total: $81.57
And thats with the free vase. I ordered anyway, and will let you be the judge of whether these 2 pictures represent approximately the same flowers...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey. In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..."
- "While looking on line at Target.com, I found on their weekly ad furniture listings for a 6 drawer dresser for $119.00 and a night stand for $49.00. The add..."
- "SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar. i had money in my pocket to spend with..."