Carmel, Indiana

Ordered flowers for valentines day. $48 flowers, and once you layer in all of the fees, become $81. Here is what you can reasonably expect to get charged for your order:

Deluxe Valentine's Day Spectacular Qty: 1 $44.98

Promotional Vase Shipping: $1.63

Order Sub-total: $91.56

a Free Clear Standard Vase: $-9.99

Order Total: $81.57

And thats with the free vase. I ordered anyway, and will let you be the judge of whether these 2 pictures represent approximately the same flowers...

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

shan
Wilson, North Carolina, United States #608893

Just recieved the most sorry-looking flowers I have ever seen.The picture of what I was suppose to recieve and what came today was so different I thought it was a joke!

Yes, I am aware they come in bud-form, but the buds are HALF DEAD!And there was way more leaves, which hides the dead flowers....I called and they are crediting my acct back(as well they should)and my husband will never use them again!

Iboughtem

I am the original poster, and I am now aware that they arrive in bud form, now that I look at the picture in more detail.When I ordered, I was looking at the flowers, not the words that basically spell out what you see here is not what you are getting, but maybe in a week or so.

That part is on me.Just a bit exasperated, as there is nothing I can do to undo the initial "what are these?" text message I received this am...