Saint Louis, Missouri

I am upset because Pro-Flowers has made huge public display of dumping advertising on Rush Limbaugh show. I have used Pro many times because you adv on Rush.

Pro is yielding to a threat by people were looking for a way to silence conservatives and Pro-flowers has helped them. I guess, we will soon be boycotting Pro-Flowers. After that we can all try to force everyone who does not agree with you off the air.

It will not take long to find Pro-Flowers is buying from or supporting something or someone that some group does not approve of.

Good luck on that!

Comments

Won't be using proflowers anymore. What is our world coming to with all this political correct BS. Hypocritical liberals make me queasy to my stomach.

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #444223

i'll be ordering for all the ones who hate women ,hate PRES,Obama..Way to go proflowers!!!!!!!!

Do to your decision to vote against free speech and support an activist agenda...

I will no longer be buying anything from you or any of your associated companies.

The fact that Sandra Fluke is a fraud should have changed your mind! You have probably ticked off at least 20 million Rush listeners by not getting the whole story before making a bad decision.

We have freedom of speech in this country.

Libs are constantly using derogatory words to describe Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann & Laura Ingram. I hope Laura Ingram drops you as an advertiser!!

AMEN

Really, a flower business is going to get caught up in this fabricated junk.

It is an awful shame people think that they deserve everything handed to them...